View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
American Alpha: Good babyface team.

Cesaro/Sami Zayn: Babyface odd-ball team. Built on respect -- Zayn is the face-in-peril and Cesaro gets the hot tag.

The Revival: The old-school heel team that would work well with both babyfaces.

The fourth team is a lot harder. There's part of me that wants to go "Hardys" just because they are stars, but you've already got two babyface teams in there, and I could use Jeff as a singles star. I kind of want to jab in The Usos as a heel team to work with whoever aren't feuding with The Revival, but I kind of just want them there to be enhancement. Same with Breezango, but I'd give Breezango a bit more emphasis as an entertaining team worth watching.

Oh, and I did have Gargano and Ciampa in the Cesaro/Zayn spot, but they've split up now, so you might as well keep that canon. I think my fourth team might actually be The New Day, as heels, because they are ready for the spotlight now, could move some merchandise, and are something very different personality-wise to The Revival.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote