View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 01:58 AM   #37
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I don't think he really understands drama or the conventions of even a normal television show. He certainly doesn't get wrestling, which is evident in how he's bombed pretty much everywhere else, but I think even his view of television is really warped. Like, there's no continuity or consistency to what he does. So much in the Attitude era that gets lauded actually doesn't make sense. Like -- it's bad TV. The WWE currently do bad TV, with so much stuff being redundant. There was less redundancy in the Attitude era, but the stories often made no fucking sense. Vince McMahon as the Higher Power anyone?
I think even though it didn't always make sense, even when it didn't make perfect sense, for many reasons (the swerves, TV14, the announcing, variety of different styles of matches & wrestlers, characters, etc.) it was still damn good entertainment with way more hits than misses. You knew if one segment dragged, the next was way more likely to more than make up for it.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote