View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #65
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
Without getting all spazzed out, can you at least see why someone would be confuses?

Now, if they set a GTA in the not so distant future, that might be cool...but I still think it should be another game because of how Grand Theft Autos already are. It would just feel wierd in the context of GTA. I'm not sure how to explain it.
I meant an original story of course, was just trying to say how such a future could open up doors for like changing things like the weapons, and how the storyline would pan out. But yeah I didn't really state it well enough.

Was playing GTA4 on my mate's Xbox he has lent me and I can't get used to the driving style. It vexes me.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote