View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:57 AM   #372
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Mario and Zelda look great obviously, but maaaaaaan is that launch lineup disappointing. I mean I like a handful of games on the launch list, but they are games that already have iterations elsewhere. Puyo Puyo Tetris is fucking great, and I think that is a great choice for a portable game, but I already imported it for Vita long ago. Zelda will straight make up for everything though when it comes to sales. I am just super disappointed they didn't get more first party games ready for launch.

I will try and reserve my judgment on the Joy-Con controllers for now, but I'm just not sold on them currently based on the demos they showed. Arms looks like a game most people will just flail in, and 1, 2 Switch looks like a complete novelty game that will last for one party session. I didn't expect HD Rumble to be the thing they spent so much time on.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote