View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #180
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Finally got round to download and play this. My choices and thoughts for first play through below:

SPOILER: show

1- Saved Crista
2- Killed the dog
3- Refused to give dying man water
4- Accepted Nick's apology
5- Went with Pete

Loving the story so far, although it did seem pretty short. Maybe I'm just used to the format now and know what to do/interact with. Liking the changes to the system itself, makes things a lot easier, and it seems a lot more slick. I liked how it recapped on the your previous seasons choices before you began, some of them I had actually forgotten.

Cannot believe Omid died pretty much straight away, I really wanted to kill that bitch instead of Crista doing it but oh well. Was quite a shock early on to lose him, thought they would stick around longer. That scene with the dog was awful, felt so bad killing it but thought I would put it out of it's misery. I can understand why he attacked, he was just as hungry as the humans and would do anything to get food. I'm really liking Clem being that bit older and played through with her being a bit of a bad ass. The line where she says "Still...not...bitten" really had me cheering for her.

Really cannot wait till the next episode, which I would imagine will be out in a couple of months.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote