View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #203
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So

SPOILER: show
Littlefinger is way more slick than I gave him credit for. Thought he was kind of predictable for a bit, but wow. Getting Lysa to poison Jon Arryn. Becoming a Lord and then going to the Vale and murdering her.

Also, Jon Snow is a BADASS. Knew he wouldn't take Stannis' offer to be Lord of Winterfell. He went through too much shit for his brothers to just turn his back on them. Alliser Thorne is a prick and I hope Jon Snow treats him as nice as he possibly can just to spite the fuck and make him feel bad for ever doubting him.

Samwell

Arya killing bitches. She is going to be one COLD bitch by the time she's grown. Really liked all of her chapters. She has gone through one of the biggest transformations of all the characters, except maybe Daenerys, except she has sort of 'fallen into' her role now and hasn't changed a whole lot from the end of the first book.

Really liked Ser Barristan showing up to fight for her. Had been really disappointed that he hadn't shown up in the books after walking out of the King's Court, and then BOOM out of nowhere, he saves her life and Jorah realizes who he is. Good shit.

Also have no idea what Tyrion is going to do now that he has to run. Liked that Jaime released him. Lots of 'oh shit' moments in the 3rd book. It's great how the author manages to do things without them being predictable. Like, you legit have no idea what's going to happen.. like at the Frey's wedding. Knew shit was suspicious, especially with Grey Wind getting pissed the second they got there. But then shit just went down all at once, and people were dying. Robb and Catelyn. Was like OH SHIT WHAT?!?!!

Good stuff. One of my favorite series now. Book 4 has started off dreadfully slow so far. Didn't really give a shit about 'the prophet' or the 'captain of the guards' at all, but that's all I've read so far.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote