View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #193
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Once you get past old ground you get used to everything. It blows past the first anime's episodes double speed. I counted. It stuffs two to three of the first anime's episodes into one or two. By the 20s you'll get new ground - if you didn't read the manga, I guess. I didn't so it's all new for me.
It's also better paced and starts off better, IMO.

The only problem I have is trying to watch it so quickly after seeing the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I will continue to do that cause he claims to be such a power rangers nerd. WHICH HE ISN'T!

Bet he can't name all the Super Sentai footage that was used for Power Rangers.
Really? You want to be known as a bigger PR obsessive than Kal?

Should I put a bullet in you now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
After I visit the Power Rangers Wiki, filled with great information for the casual or hardcore Power Ranger fan (*wink*), I'll accept your challenge!
I snickered, since you sought to lecture me on stuff I already knew from Wikipedia, after both directly referencing the fact you were lecturing me on AND the fact that I had just been reading Wikipedia on the matter.

I know the PR Wiki is different, but it's a similar MO.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote