View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 06:02 AM   #472
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm having so much fun with the Royal Rumble mod. Just did a 50 man rumble with stars from NJPW and NOAH. My boy SHO took the win.

At one point Cody Hall got thrown into the corner. Taka then gets thrown into the same corner. Marufuji then goes to the corner and hits a Shiranai (sliced bread #2) on Taka off of Cody Hall who is still slumped in the corner. It looked so cool.

Had another great moment in a Rumble with WWE guys. Styles, Orton and Braun ended up being the final 3. Now they have two versions of the styles clash in the game. One that is just the move, and another specifically for styles that has his hands out pose after putting the opponents head between his legs. So Styles starts to hit the clash on braun, but as he does the pose, Orton hits an RKO from OUTTA NOWHERE! IT WAS SO FUCKING COOL!

Also, when the mod launched, you could only have as large of a number as your system can handle. I don't know the technical details of why, but if you had too many the game would crash.

Not any more. Latest update fixes it so you could have as many participants as you want, regardless of what you're playing on. You could have a 1,000 man rumble if you want.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote