View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #474
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
NJPW was trying to push Naito as their new golden star, but the crowd is still all about Tanahashi. They did a poll to see who the fans would rather see close the show, and they voted for the Intercontinental match.
That is interesting. I wonder if Tanahashi takes the IC Title in that match? I think it's meant to be one of their biggest ones, so that would make sense.

I always enjoyed David Hart Smith in the WWE. I think he struggled getting his personality across and seemed to not work well with restraints, but I'm sure he would be tearing it up in Japan. I'd be interested to see his team with Lance Archer. I had heard they were the NWA World Tag Team Champions, but I just read that they lost the titles to Rob Conway & Jax Dane. That means Conway is now the NWA World Heavyweight Champion and an NWA World Tag Team Champion at the same time. Good for him.

Luke Gallows is going to get so good working over in Japan. I can see the WWE giving him another crack in a year or two.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote