View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #9517
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Justice League - 2.5/4

I was prepared for the worst but this was an acceptable way to spend two hours. There were quite a few solid laughs, especially from The Flash.
I had one major problem with it and that is Superman. Why go to the bother of killing off Superman if you're just going to bring him back as a fucking knob? He head butted Wonder Woman and bullied Batman like a scumbag at school. For what? To prove that resurrection turns you into a fuckhead?

Zach Snyder does things like this and it always fucks the movie out of being better than it is. He cannot help himself but mess with well established superhero protocol. First it's Batman murdering, then it's Superman destroying a city worse than 9/11 and now he has Jesus Superman battering women for literally no reason whatsoever.

This film was going well until he David O Russelled it.

Zach Snyder you are a useless knob and Amy Adams is the worst Lois Lane in history. I would have enjoyed it if Supes had battered her to be honest.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote