View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #6489
PapaGeorgio
2015 TPWW FANTASY CHAMP

PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
The Hobbit: Good film but I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as any of the LOTR films. The dwarves always were my least favourite race in the franchise, and they don't do anything to develop any of them outside Thorin.
Basically how I felt about the movie. Was decent but I just didn't care about ALL those Dwarfs. I understand working with source material, but I appreciate in LotR the group being a mixture of difference races/species instead of all Dwarfs, a Dwarf without a bear aka a Hobbit and a badass Wizard who constantly is like ugh you Dwarfs annoy me bye only to come back and save them multiple times.
PapaGeorgio is offline   Reply With Quote