View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 02:59 AM   #8
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
There are so many actors that are known to be short. Tom Hardy comes to mind. I think Brad Pitt might be pretty short too. It's not some big secret. He might have an issue with it, but no one has put out hits like him.

I'll admit I have not seen The Mummy and i've heard bad things lol
It isn't that he is short in and of itself. It is that it bothers him so much that camerawork and staging has to reflect him being taller or fuck you he ain't doing it. Who cares? You're an actor and one of the most recognizable men in the entire world... who gives a fuck some chick has a couple inches on you if she wears heels so she can't wear heels around you?

I didn't see a real problem with The Mummy, especially with what it was trying to accomplish. Problem is, it won't accomplish those things as the entire concept has been scrapped. Kinda happens when you not only presume sequels, but was just trying to ride the dick of the MCU and try to make similar money.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote