View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 08:07 PM   #351
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I watched some of Raw for the first time in a few months. i usually have been reading the results on Tuesday and then I'll You Tube what i found interesting.

it was a tough watch for me. like I've been watching WWE forever and have seen my fair share of silliness, but every Braun segment was like watching something that i think was supposed to be serious, but instead was pure comedy. And i like Braun. I think he's awesome. But good god it was like the everything he was involved in was written, acted out and produced by 9th graders doing a school project.

watching him walk into that production truck and destroy papers, watching him pick Michael Cole up and throw him into a barrage of people, watching him hoof and holler as he tears pictures off a wall and then watching him pick up a semi with that hillarious camera work. i felt kind of embarrased watching it.

I shut it off after the Cole segment (after Kurt rehired him because Steph said so lol) because i couldn't take any more. I did enjoy rhe Enzo segment and the tag match with the Bar though.

Now I did watch some stuff this morning like Jason Jordan quickly becoming my favorite act and the Miz being Awesome!

but please no more Braun siliness.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote