View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #495
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Would also be interested to hear how it was. A lot of YouTuber videos have been crazy positive after initially criticizing the system. Can't help but think they are at Nintendo sponsored events that they will want to be asked back to.

After thinking about it, I took the plunge. Traded in my Wii U, because I am certain it will lose value, and a few games for £160, so will end up only paying £120 to "upgrade" the system.

With how much I travel, it might be worth that price alone to be able to play virtual console games while travelling.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote