View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 10:30 PM   #21912
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pierre View Post
With Cena most likely out, I've been armchair booking scenarios for a good Taker opponent..figured I'd post an idea

The Wyatts are just dominating the Rumble, they start to beatdown on Taker but theres an apparent miscommunication between the Wyatts and Taker is able to dump em over with help from maybe Reigns or Ambrose. Taker ends up winning the whole thing about 15 min later and is WWE Champion.

Wyatt cuts a promo on RAW mentioning how he had everything where he wanted, but the family messed up. He still considers them brothers but he prefers to do his work by himself. Still a stable though

Fastlane, Wyatt wins a fatal four way with Del Rio, Ambrose, and Reigns to face Taker at Mania

Wyatt beats Taker by himself at Mania 32, wins the title. Taker has his moment in the ring, end show

On RAW, Wyatt family close the show with an in ring promo. Harper takes the mic from Bray and says something like "if we cant help our leader, i guess we need a new one"..and the family start a beatdown on Bray

Lights go out, Taker is in the ring. Wyatt and Taker clean house on the family, leaving them standing tall.

During the brawl the title fell on the ground, Taker picks it up, hands it to Bray

Lights go out, Brays gone, Taker's alone in the ring as "Thank you Taker" chant breaks out, no commentary, and he does his pose in the center of the ring to end the show

Takers out, passed torch

Brays a huge babyface

Harpers the new leader of the Harper Family and designed as a huge heel
I like it. A lot. I don't think you need the WWE Title in there though. The whole thing could happen and just be a personal issue of redemption for Bray.

I'd call Harper's new group "The Reapers." I'd eventually like to see them against The New Day. Could be a great SummerSlam opener or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote