View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #159
Johnny Vegas
Head on a Rollercoaster

Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Donkeyboy - Caught Up In Life

My roommate told me to listen to tracks called "Promise Kept" and "Sometimes". Been hooked ever since.

9/10. Love their sound. Reminds me of the 80s alot, but could easily be mainstream today. Surprised the US hasn't heard as much of them but i think they are big in Norway.

Usher - Raymond v. Raymond

8/10. I've always liked Usher. I love the production on this album. To really grasp the production and the mastering, you should listen to this on your ipod with some headphones. Will still sound good on a stereo or car stereo, but its great on my Droid. People say he's trying to go to his "Confession" days, but its not that simililar other than the points made about the songs. I mean, what singer/musician isn't talking about either money, the opposite (or same for George Michael) sex, love, trials and tribulations, etc.

Jay-Z - Blueprint III

9.5/10. He is the best. He is starting to get into the realm (if he wasn't already) of the best rapper EVER. He is too consistent (minus Kingdom Come..not a TERRIBLE album, but not a good comeback album) in the game for anybody to deny his greatness. His lyrics are better than 90% of the game and usually when you are in rap for a while, you "lose your touch." Not for Hov (or Nas for that matter).

Love "Young Forever", "Thank You", "DOA", "As Real As It Gets", basically the whole album. Only reason why it didn't get a 10 was because i cannot get into "Venus v. Mars". lol

Last edited by Johnny Vegas; 03-29-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Johnny Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote