Thread: Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 11:51 PM   #33
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just finished it up.

Not as good as season 1, but still good.

SPOILER: show
Felt less "self-contained" than season 1, more world-building.... the whole Eleven solo episode with Eight and the Punks.....

I liked the different combos of characters we got this go around, especially Steve and the kids.

Enjoyed Max as a new party member.

At first I did not like Bob, but started to like him when he started to get really into the tunnel map. Speaking of which, I am glad this season kept with the tradition of Joyce manically plastering things all over her house/wall.

Max's brother seems like he really has some homoerotic subtext to him, and I think he will probably end up with Steve in a later season.

Paul Reiser's character did seem like a jam-up guy, but he was caught on tape admitting to being part of a murder cover-up. Seems like it would have caused some more problems for him where he would not be just eating in a restaurant seeming happy.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote