View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 09:24 PM   #132
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bethesda teased the stuff Nintendo showed to them at E3 for the Switch was enough to sway them to make games for the system. Also confirmed Skyrim is in development for the console.

Quote:
Coming from a Glixel interview with Bethesda's Todd Howard...

G: What do you think of the Switch, Nintendo's newly announced console that is portable but also hooks up to your TV?

TH: I love it. I got to play it. I will tell you – well, maybe that's an N.D.A. thing. One of the best demos I've ever seen. Probably the best demo I've ever seen. At E3.

G: Was it a Nintendo game?

TH: I mean the device itself. I think it's really smart what they're doing. We're definitely going to be supporting it. It's the first time we've done something on Nintendo. If you don't count the old NES stuff. Home Alone. Or Where's Waldo?

G: Can you really bring Skyrim with you on the go?

TH: It's the same game on the TV and on the other screen.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/268988...ne-of-the-best
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote