Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #301
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Solid episode last night. Everything flowed together nice.

Only thing that caught me of guard was Summer Glau getting killed off. I figured they would keep her alive so that Oliver Queen would somehow get control of the company back from her, then stick her in a cell and move on. But I guess they got a different avenue planned next season. Maybe buy a boatload of shares Bruce Wayne style?

Thea spurning Roy and going with Merlyn, expected. Along with Sarah going back to the League. Price of calling them in for backup I suppose.

Knew then swerve was coming at the mansion scene. Pretty much screamed "Ooooooooooooooh, he knows it's bugged!".

All in all, I enjoyed the finale. Hoping Paul Blackthrone makes it through. Enjoyed the Quentin character. A.R.G.U.S./Amanda Waller having major roles next season via flashbacks is exciting. We're finally off the island..........for now.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote