View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #4916
Raven Reaper
Flame on, Motherfokkas!

Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)Raven Reaper is "reptacular" (2,500+)

The Hand that Rocks the Cradle meets Last House on the Left only this time, it's the parental mother that's the villain while the house guests are considered victim intruders. Didn't realize this was a remake. And a GREAT ONE at that. I refuse to spoil the origin of this "mother" and her so-called "children." Just take note at the beginning of the film in the hospital scene with babies on it. Also there's a scene where one of the victims knows the REAL story of how the "mother" and her "children" came to be.

I used to have a crush on Rebecca De Mornay as a teen... But damn, did she play the role of the mother almost as despicable as Mother Firefly in Devil's Rejects. She aged well... Go see it.. It's been a looong time since Rebecca was in movies like Hand That Rocks the Cradle.

The ending was just wicked sick. Didn't see that one coming. And I wish I could spoil about the origin of this "mother." But damn, was she one smart-ass slithering backstabbing deceiver that likes to pound her killer nature on her "children." She's my fave villain now!!

10/10.

Last edited by Raven Reaper; 07-09-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Raven Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote