View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:31 AM   #25
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, it's a shame that the match got cut. Aries is notoriously hard to work with, but he is talented. There was a place for him, and I don't agree with him that it was much higher than where he was. I wouldn't have minded seeing him and Roderick Strong as a tag team and being allies to Bobby Roode at some point. If WWE could pluck James Storm from GFW, a Roode/Storm/Aries/Strong faction would be pretty good.

I honestly think the dude might take some time off from wrestling, but I'm sure he's already had phone calls from GFW and ROH. Impact could really use some identity players, and Aries does have a long history with the promotion. He would make a perfectly logical signing, if his dignity doesn't prevent him from going back. Otherwise I could see him making spots with ROH and trying to get into New Japan, but I do wonder if he feels "strong" enough to fit in with their main event scene. He'd make a great opponent for KUSHIDA or something though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote