View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 05:59 PM   #89
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ultimate View Post
Randy Orton is fine. Ok. However, he is also a complete failure in terms of time and investment trying to get him to that next level. Same as Roman.

I think the biggest problem with Orton was just that he's a boring person in real life. There's only so much you can dress up boring.

I find Roman to be significantly more interesting, but the character he's playing just hasn't taken any real risks and is kind of lame.

My solution:

*Choose bad guy (I'd use Bray) to injure Roman, then torture him off-air for weeks.

*Reintroduce Roman as silent monster w/shaved head, partial mask.

*After a few weeks allow him to give limited non-scripted interviews, then give him mic freedom, and see where it goes.

It's completely generic, but if he's worth a shit he'd do something creative and exciting with it.

Now you go.
Awful fantasy booking old me
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote