View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #2
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
more

Quote:

I go to every taping I can and just want to see a good show. We in Orlando are lucky to have some of the best wrestling in the world around us all the time and some people treat it like crap.

I was on there and the guy behind me kept bitching about the whole time and the guy next to my buddy kept saying sexist shit. And the guy yelling Kairi can’t understand English? Or the guy who yelled how he like the announcers dress? Or the ones that kept chanting “table” completely disrespecting to performers busting their asses?

Last night during the Cole match, I got frustrated and yelled “you’re ruining this for the rest of us” at the guy that kept yelling “Adam Cole BayBay” constantly over and over again the entire freaking match.

Quote:

During Aleister Black's first promo he would not shut up. Initially he got semi-respectful shushes. His response was to start doing "What?" chants, at which point people were telling him, verbatim, "shut the fuck up." As you can imagine, this did nothing to dissuade the guy and he kept going. Giving him attention made it worse in truth. He claimed we were all "triggered and couldn't handle the heat."

Quote:
I've been to a handful of tapings. I heard a fan shout "Show us your penis!" at Peyton Royce, and they ended up cutting the crowd mic when it aired. He waited until her music just ended and it was quiet in the arena.
slik is offline   Reply With Quote