View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 05:28 PM   #20
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I remember there was a big stink about this a while back, with arguements relating the hot chick thing being about attainability, and no one really explained themselves very well, so hopefully I can clarify everything.

First of all "generic hot blonde" is an awful way to describe the sentiment that people like me have. These girls are still hot as fuck and as thrilla said, it has nothing to do with hair color. But if you type in "hot brunette/redhead/blond" in google, there are certain facial features that are common, and most of the results will just kind of blend together.

It's not about attainability, and it's not that I don't find these broads attractive. It's just that I'm MORE attracted to an exotic look. For instance my favorite diva throughout yhe 90's was Terri Runnels. Definitely not an "attainable" looking chick, but she also had unique features. You couldn't mistake her for anyone else. That's what it's about. I think that's a big reason why people like Angelina Jolie and Scarlet Johansen become such big sex symbols. They're hot as hell and no one else looks like them.

Last edited by Fignuts; 10-01-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote