View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miotch View Post
I'm almost through the 2nd book. I resisted reading Game of Thrones but I now love it.

Narc, who is your favorite character?
It's really a tough call, to be honest. There is so much character development in this fucking book. There isn't one character that I really "dread" or anything when there's a chapter in their POV. Some of the Catelyn chapters are a bit dry, but usually end on some fantastic cliffhanger.

This might be a bit of an odd choice, but the Daenerys chapters probably hold my interest the very most. The way she transformed from this scared little helpless girl to the feisty wife and "keeper" (of sorts) of a blood thirsty Doth'Raki savage was pretty tremendous and it happened so quickly. The way her relationship with Viserys basically flip flopped over night was a pretty cool element to the story. She was scared to death of him and respected his "power" for the first part of her entire life...and now... not so much.

Also, Tyrion is a little shithead and I love him.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote