View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:22 PM   #984
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Rowan showing off his newest mask purchase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The post-WrestleMania edition of SmackDown on the USA Network drew an audience of 2.885 million viewers, tying the highest viewership the show has done since the WWE draft.

It matched the final episode of 2016, which featured the return of John Cena after a lengthy absence and three title matches.
Quote:
Simon Gotch is gone from WWE.

News of his release was announced on WWE.com today, with it being noted that the company and Gotch mutually agreed to part ways. Their statement: "WWE has come to terms on a mutually agreed upon release with Simon Gotch as of today, April 5, 2017. WWE wishes Gotch the best in all his future endeavors."
Quote:
Matt Hardy announced on Twitter that WWE is allowing The Hardys to fulfill previously booked independent wrestling dates. They'll be wrestling for IWC on April 8th, House of Hardcore on the 21st and 22nd, and Pro Wrestling South on the 29th.
Quote:
Lana appeared on the Busted Open radio show on Sirius XM today. She said that Rusev has recently started working out again after undergoing shoulder surgery and should be back in 2-4 months. She also claimed that her and Rusev didn't get heat from WWE for announcing their engagement.
Quote:
The former Damien Sandow revealed in an interview with Title Match Wrestling that he's no longer working for Impact Wrestling. He had wrestled there as Aron Rex and seemed to indicate that he might be done with wrestling now, but later tweeted that he's not retiring and is just doing other stuff for a while. He also wrote, "I am not retired. @lmpactWrestIing was some of the most fun I have had in my career, great company. Just exploring other opportunities."
Link to the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LNq_VefGgE

Quote:
Ricochet tweeted that "there's an underground fighting company holding me back" when asked why he hasn't signed with a major promotion.
Quote:
Joey Janela and Game Changer Wrestling will be running another event in New Orleans during WrestleMania week next year after the success of Joey Janela's Spring Break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
On his latest podcast, Jim Ross noted that for the next set of New Japan on AXS TV episodes, which he will be voicing over in July, it looks like AXS will be handling the editing, as opposed to NJPW, who traditionally have handled that aspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Former ROH World Champion Adam Cole, whose ROH contract reportedly expires this month, posted this cryptic message on Twitter:

Well...no looking back now... pic.twitter.com/j21NnVxiD8
— Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) April 5, 2017
Quote:
Former WCW booker Kevin Sullivan was interviewed by Hannibal TV to discuss his time with WCW and regrets throughout his career. Here are some of the highlights:

His proudest achievements with WCW:

"The thing was, I have to thank Vince McMahon because it was his talent I was using. Really he got them over. I had Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, a guy that's over looked, Syxx Pac. The only person that was in The Kliq, DX, and NWO. He's a guy that gets looked over. We had them all and it just worked. Hogan turned heel, Randy [Savage] turned heel. It was a great run and I had great baby faces. Sting, Luger, the Steiners."

Convincing Hulk Hogan to turn heel:

"He was at my house. I had to keep him in my house. Everyone was telling me you can't do it, you're going to kill yourself. It revitalized Hulk because at that time Mean Gene did something amazing. One night in Chicago Hulk came down for an interview and they were booing him out, and Gene said 'You can hear the somber mood here.' So I went to him and I said, 'you gotta turn'. Hulk stayed in my spare bedroom and I wouldn't let his agent sleep in the bed, I made him sleep on the couch, because till the last minute he was trying to keep him babyface. I arrived at the building, during the semi-final I didn't want anybody to get to him, and he did the job and history was written back then" ...

His thoughts on Goldberg headlining Wrestlemania after having created him in WCW:

"I was the one that started Bill Goldberg, I saw the streak, I changed him into Mike Tyson with the short boots with the tights. Before that he was just an Atlanta Falcon. I am very proud of Bill and God bless him, I hope he wrestles another 12 years."
Link with more highlights and video: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...ting-goldberg/

Quote:
As seen at WrestleMania 33 this past Sunday, The Undertaker seemingly wrestled his final match in a losing effort to Roman Reigns. Dave Meltzer reported on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that Taker "is getting more surgeries now," noting that he had held off on hip surgery. As noted, Taker likely needs a full hip replacement and has been holding off on that surgery until he retires.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote