View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #44
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
He seems like a piece of shit. He is good at the character he plays on tv but I usually don't like his commentary that much. JBL/Graves could be good if JBL didn't go on his weird rants.

I would be fine with WWE firing him because of all this. I think a nice plus is that he definitely is a relic of the past and not the future. People will always play pranks - but JBL seems like he always went past a 'prank' from reading all the stuff he's done/said to people. I can't imagine the current crop of locker room leaders having much interest in "sociopathic torture", doesn't really seem like something AJ Styles, KO, Samoa Joe, Balor, Nakamura, Reigns, Rollins, Brock Lesnar, The Miz, Kofi Kingston, etc. would spend much time on. I think they are more likely to play video games than "bully" tbh.

Orton shitting in that diva's bag is probably the last thing someone from the Orton/Jericho/Cena generation did that would really be "too far" that we've heard about, and that was over a decade ago.

http://www.tpww.net/2017/04/opinion-...t-go-from-wwe/
slik is offline   Reply With Quote