View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:58 AM   #4326
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I can't even blame him being "old school" for that. Even back in the day heels won clean all the time. There are cowardly heels who should cheat to win and there are more monster-like heels who don't cheat as much. There always has been. And it's worked. Clearly JR is on the drugs.
I think his ultimate point is that heels NEVER do anything heelish anymore. Every heel is a cool heel or a badass heel that is actually more likeable than the faces. A lot of that is due to WWE not knowing how to book an interesting babyface, but they don't book the heels in a way to help them get heat. Like we talk about all the time on here, the babyfaces are bigger dicks than the heels. I also think JR is saying that too many of the guys nowadays don't want to be true hated heels. They'd rather be that cool heel or badass heel that gets pops. FFS, when is the last time a heel low-blowed a guy when the ref wasn't looking?
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote