View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:59 PM   #22
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
i loved WCW 1998. i was a mark for that entire year. the whole wolfpac vs hollywood angle was amazing as a kid watching it. Although I wish Savage had never got hurt. Him and Nash revolting was the best thing about that angle. Sting and Luger joining were pretty surreal moments as well.

I know most hated Bret's WCW run, but i thought he played the shithead heel chracter perfectly. they gave him the gimmick where he was basically injring everyone and it worked really well.

Goldberg was hot, Raven was hot, and the mid card was awesome.

I really loved the whole year, even the Warrior coming back. The match was awful though and honestly that's where things began to really fall apart for me. they should of never went Nash/Goldberg in a babyface match at Starrcade and then pretty much hit reset on the nWo the next night. Then you had Hogan coming out in a beanie and the entire nWo making Goldberg look like a dumb ass and well that was that.

But 98 WCW was one of my fav years in wrestling
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote