Thread: Smackdown
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #99
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They say that about Ronda, but while that enhances the "brand" of WWE, I'm not sure they would guarantee the presence of particular individuals on the shows, because she could get dropped on her by Nia Jax next week and be done. I think the idea that Ronda Rousey's name will likely be attached to WWE programming, or that their brand is strong enough to lure her is the likely sell. I can imagine it being sold as a lucky dip as to which stars you get by the time the FOX debut comes around, because they are always changing and evolving.

I don't think they would have promised FOX anything particular or anything hypothetical. I think FOX would be paying for the WWE brand as the gentrified crap that it is. That may or may not include Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Nikki Bella, Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles, etc.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote