Thread: Smackdown
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #68
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
How you take an amazing heel with the whole story of I'm the best and I'm taking this company to the next level, with a bit of Ric Flair wearing custom suits, then bring him to Smackdown and turn him face with no backstory whatsoever while taking away every single trait and motivation for the character away is beyond me.
I think this is because Vince has this idea that most people who watch Raw & SD don't watch NXT. Also, that most people who watch NXT will shit on Raw or SD no matter what they do on Raw or SD. In addition, because Vince himself doesn't care, he truly believes that the few who do watch both and notice the inconsistent changes, won't care about the discrepancies and will continue to watch both regardless.

While some or all of this may or may not be true, it's incredibly short sighted, and still doesn't make any sense if what you were doing in NXT was working well and you truly believe in and are interested in what you're doing.

If Vince was actually interested and believed in the product they were producing anymore, he'd care about the quality of the product as opposed to the sheer amount they can produce and the amount of $ they can make off of it. Sadly that ship sailed years ago, essentially once they'd comfortably been past the point where they'd had no major competition for a few years, probably around 2004-2005-ish. It's only gotten consistently worse since then.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote