View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 08:45 PM   #6
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not sure they do one. Raw and SmackDown both need heels. It's likely that Roman Reigns is going to be Raw Champ and either Styles or Nakamura SmackDown Champ. That's them going with guys they are pushing as babyfaces. I'm just going to throw some names out there though:

Brock Lesnar: I'd love to see Brock killing it on SmackDown. There's the return match with AJ Styles. Sharks need to keep moving. Change his scenery.

AJ Styles: SmackDown seems to be built around him, which has been wise, but he's their Bret Hart-type, so you just know they are looking to switch drivers. Styles being "promoted" to Raw was a strong rumor last year. It's possible they pull the trigger on it with Bryan back.

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: Seems to be what everyone is predicting. Okay. I'd rather see them separated.

Seth Rollins: This was rumored last year as well. It makes sense to get him away from Roman Reigns. But it also makes sense to have him with Roman Reigns if they want to do Shield stuff. Not really sure where they go with it.

Sheamus & Cesaro: Seems like two guys who would do really well on SmackDown, and they have been played out on Raw.

Baron Corbin: Seems like someone they would "promote" to Raw.

Jinder Mahal: Seems like someone they would "promote" to Raw.

Mojo Rawley: seems like someone they would "promote" to Raw.

The Usos: They've been killing it and deserve a promotion to Raw.

Naomi: If Jimmy Uso goes to Raw, Naomi probably goes to Raw.

The Miz: Just because they've got D-Bry back and probably see value in him wrestling mid-carders.

Sasha Banks: Doing nothing on Raw.

Bayley: Doing nothing on Raw.

Natalya: Change of scenery.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote