View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #559
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Destor's right, y'know.

I just suggested it. You don't have to go watch it. It isn't for everyone. For me, it's a childhood reliving bonus for me I tangentially got on a subscription service I picked up primarily for the anime selection (and Bravest Warriors). It's kinda cheezy, but what do you expect from the late 80's?
You're talking about Dynaman and saying that's what inspired Power Rangers. It was Fiveman that was what Saban saw that got the juices cooking. In fact, he wanted to do Jetman as the first Power Rangers but then Zyuranger showed up and well nuts to that. Dinosaurs>Birds.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote