View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 09:46 AM   #49
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I would say his only issue was being far too babyfaced ( not a good guy, just had the face of a baby) and those fucking highlights in his hair lol.

That, and jobbing to literally every single person of all time probably didn't help.

On another slightly different note... I find it so strange that Vince went with Austin--the reason he won the fucking war. And "real" character, who honestly went against the grain, but since then has gone back to trying to find the next Hulk Hogan. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for him finding the next Steve Austin, but he was so fucking different from the rest of Vince's "guys". From there, it's gone to Cena then Reigns, who've been booked as vanilla as they come. It just makes no sense to me. Where's the creativity?
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote