Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 02:25 AM   #1039
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Ok so defending settlements in Survival is gonna be a tad difficult I guess.

I CAN'T WAIT!
One thing I wish they'd fix is the "having to physically BE there" garbage (not just that happiness bug, either). Especially if updated survival is going to do away with fast travel.

If I'm futzing around near the Glowing Sea, I dont want to hike all the way back up to Tenpines Bluff. And I damn sure shouldn't have to with the wall I built, a 3 to 1 ratio on defenses vs food/water, and every citizen heavily armed by me personally, just to watch them essentially vaporize every conceivable raiding party or beast without having to lift a fucking finger when I arrive..

But heaven forbid I *don't* go, then they act like they got their asses handed to them, all my turrets are broken, and the population is down to like 3 people. I shouldn't have to cross the map just to stand there with my thumb up my ass simply to not "fail" a settlement defense.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote