Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 01:51 AM   #854
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I one time had the guy selling the second dog come up to me. I ended up having to reload though because the 2 minutes that took me caused me to run out of time on a settlement defense. Could never find him again. Wanted to see if Junkyard and Dogmeat could have radioactive super puppies.
Doesn't look like it as of yet. Might be something tacked on as DLC later. As of now, she just counts as a settler (that doesn't need a bed, like the "settlers" at Greygarden) and an automatic +5 defense for whatever farm you send her to. She's un-commandable, though, and you can't put spare dog armor on her either. She's kinda just useful decoration (in a fight, she seems to do the grab that Dogmeat is capable of doing a lot more often than he does).

The successful interaction of buying her, though, broke my heart (voice actor doing such a minor part hit all of the feels with reckless abandon). At least, until yesterday, when I happened by him again. What are the odds? Doesn't look like you can buy a second dog. He goes "Nah, changed my mind, she's not for sale!" And you don't get a conversation to get another. Hopefully, that changes, too. I'd like a guard dog at every settlement in my kingdom.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote