View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 02:31 PM   #275
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyford View Post
It's really not a lot of effort, check your cards every 2 hours or so if you even want to qualify and you get energy cards from exhibition games to instantly restore them, some KOTRs I've never even changed my line-up once because of them.
Exactly, once you've accumulated and trained enough cards, KOTR is fairly easy.... I can qualify without any Energy cards as long as I swap out my bench entirely every 4-5 games....the key is to have 10 good cards and as soon as you get one better, use your worst to train it right away.... just used a UR Ted DiBiase (from my bench) to train an Epic Ultimate Warrior (now a starter bumping my Pro UR Eddie Guerrero to the bench)
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote