View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #222
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
It was completely ridiculous lol, I can see how it could "take people out of it" though.

I'm actually interested to see what their match is going to be. But I'm not sure I can take more of those awkward graphic cuts with the laughter.
Yeah, those transition graphics were terrible. Really don't know why they felt the need to do that. The first week the cuts were quick back and forth and it made it actually feel more like they were responding to each other.

I don't mind the characters laughing being just a small part of their schtick. Matt laughing at the end of a promo is fine with me. But awkwardly shoehorning it into every conversation between them would suck.

And you just KNOW they're gonna have a face to face laugh off at some point. Because WWE are kings of running things into the ground and setting them on fire.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote