View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 08:43 PM   #204
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
This is Team screech, ladies and gentlemen. It started off as "Why do you come in here and criticize people's opinions?" Because it started off not being fine to criticize opinions. Then, you'll notice, screech shifted the goal-posts to be about me being a dick to people. He introduced this by saying something like "It feels like you're being a dick," and stuff like "it feels just short of you calling me a moron." Then it became I am actually apparently doing those things, and that what I was originally doing is actually completely fine. Now it's people actually acting like dicks trying to tell me that I'm a dick.

For clarification: Seph is upset I neg-repped him again for his passive aggressive post saying "Lol, stop being a sook." Because he's being a sook. I'm at least arguing a point, Seph. If you've got something smart to say -- say it. If not -- lol, stop being a sook.
I'm upset. LOL. Says the guy who keeps typing novels in response to me calling him a pussy because he neg repped me for not agreeing with him and siding with the guy owning his ass. Hey Noid. For clarification: I'm going to call you a pussy every time you neg rep me. Pussy.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote