View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:42 PM   #201
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Pussy
This is Team screech, ladies and gentlemen. It started off as "Why do you come in here and criticize people's opinions?" Because it started off not being fine to criticize opinions. Then, you'll notice, screech shifted the goal-posts to be about me being a dick to people. He introduced this by saying something like "It feels like you're being a dick," and stuff like "it feels just short of you calling me a moron." Then it became I am actually apparently doing those things, and that what I was originally doing is actually completely fine. Now it's people actually acting like dicks trying to tell me that I'm a dick.

For clarification: Seph is upset I neg-repped him again for his passive aggressive post saying "Lol, stop being a sook." Because he's being a sook. I'm at least arguing a point, Seph. If you've got something smart to say -- say it. If not -- lol, stop being a sook.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote