Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 11:59 PM   #569
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Was also not QUITE getting how the supply lines worked between settlements. My minor OCD was annoyed because all my Workshop junk mats were not showing up in my Workshops in other settlements, so I thought that meant that they were not being shared. However, you can still utilize those mats when trying to craft or create buildings.

i.e. I have some components that can be broken down into Oil in my Castle settlement workshop, but no such components in my Sanctuary workshop. If I'm in Sanctuary, I can make any gun mods that require Oil even though that specific workshop does not have those components.

Such a really simple basic thing that was eluding me until very recently.
You can display your supply lines on the map screen by pressing LB. Dunno what key on pc but it should say on the bottom of the screen.

Also I've read that if your defense rating is higher than food and water combined, it won't get attacked.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote