View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 07:24 AM   #2105
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
lol @ "I don't know why you guys want him to be so badly..."

This isn't just me and others desperately trying to find a way to keep Miz undefeated at WrestleMania. It's just a fact. It was a DARK MATCH. In other words it was not part of the official show. Like Yoshi Tatsu's battle royal win that Gertner mentioned. Or the Sunday Night Heat matches before PPVs that I mentioned earlier. And again, at least those ones were televised. Do you count the dark matches on Raw as the ACTUAL main events of the show?

P.S. STD means business when it comes to this subject. Choose your answer to that question wisely.
Dark matches on Raw are never mentioned and basically didn't happen. The match I'm talking about was not only mentioned, but a championship changed hands and it was recognized as such.

What about at some other Wrestlemania where Kane won a battle royal in order to face Chavo for the ECW title? That happened too.

As far as Sunday Night Heat, those matches were billed as Sunday Night Heat matches, right down to the apron and everything. Not the same.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote