View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 05:00 PM   #242
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• As you all may know by now, I'm quite the fan of Jinder Mahal and his win came as a surprise but it was an excellent surprise. I was so happy when he won and I just really hope nothing screws this up like has happened before with the pushes of guys I really like. (Swagger and his weed spring to mind)

I think Jinder Mahal as WWE Champion would be great and thinking about it just makes me think of JBL from 2004 when he went from Bradshaw: The guy who we never thought would ever be WWE Champion, to JBL: One of the best heel WWE Champions in a long time.

Now, I'm not saying that Jinder is going to become a future Hall of Famer in the next four weeks but this is a good opportunity to make a memorable and legitimate heel out of Mahal like JBL was and not like the forgettable heel R-Truth during Truth's feud with Cena in 2011.

Mahal's promo after the match was great too and I'm really intrigued to see where this "Number One Contender Mahal" goes now.

• So Mahal is number one contender and Primo & Epico have dropped "The Shining Stars" and are using their own names and are winning matches and looking good doing it.

Have I died and gone to heaven?

To me, this is fantastic and what I've been wanting for so long now. Much like Mahal, I really hope nothing screws up Primo & Epico.

• Seeing the Tye Dillinger vignette and listening to his theme as it played just made me think that Curtis Axel must be really pissed as Tye's gimmick would be (excuse the unintended pun) perfect for him as being the son of Mr. Perfect and all.

I said it as a joke last week that Tye was just "Mr. Perfect 2K17" but he really is if you think about it and it's the gimmick that would be "common sense" to give to Axel as he really should be "Mr. Perfect 2K17" but he's not. He's just a jobber who hasn't really done anything noteworthy in well over a year, which is such a shame.

• Good show this week and I think SmackDown will and is doing what I said it would do last week, in that it can continue on with the trend of being the superior show and make magic out of the lesser hand they were dealt from the "Superstar Shakeup".
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote