Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:53 AM   #1039
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Was on a squad with three healers on Horizon, and somehow didn't get healed very much. They were in a group together and I think they were just focused on healing eachother. Two other dudes I was with played fantastic, and we just barely took the second point.

We only had a minute for overtime so I hit the fuckers with Junkrat.

A riptire immediately after that helped capped the second point a few seconds later.

The three of us that weren't healers stuck together and got paired with three other players who were good, and communicated well, and we stuck together as a six stack.

With only hours left til the end of the season, I managed back to get into gold before it ended, and make up for my epic nosedive a few days ago.

Feels good man. This game is fucking amazing when things come together, and you have good chemistry with your team. Played Sombra at Gibralter and my team took advantage of every Reinhardt hack I made. Got to the point where Rein was abandoning his team and just trying to chase me down after the hack. The salt flowed freely, my friends.

My Sombra is going to be terrifying when the changes hit consoles.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote