View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #373
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
Online for this on pc is pretty much dead already, seem to get the same few people over and over, last night i played the 1 guy 3 times in a row and every game he quit out when he knew he was beaten.

One other guy who has a character called "blue azis" is the most obvious cheater I've ever seen, no-matter what you do to this guy his character takes no damage, hit him with specials, finishers etc and his character health never seems to change. Not to mention the convenient "incidental lag" that magically occurs every time he's vulnerable which seems to give him a chance to hit a reversal.

Not even sure why they bother with an online component as its playerbase is non existent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
I'm not sure it's the playerbase, but the matchmaking is pretty broken. Even on PS4, during the PPV and seeing people streaming waiting for a match, it was taking 2 hours to find a match for everyone and quite often you just connected to the same person twice.
Most people on PC are actually playing firepro, apparently. According to steamspy, FPW's sales more than double that of WWE 2k so far. Might also be a lot of people waiting til black Friday to pick it up on the cheap.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote