View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:34 PM   #101
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I wasn't a fan of all the tech in the suit either.... hoping it gets toned down in later films, although there is no logical reason for it to unless he has a falling out with Tony Stark.

I just don't want to see Spider-Man going around talking to his AI, we already have that in Iron Man.
Seems like something that will get "removed" by Ned and be more of a proxy companion for "the guy in the chair" than an onboard AI for webhead if they go foward with that.

Also, the tech will likely just mostly go unused. He has a bunch o shit he can plot device with like Batman's utility belt, but at the same time, he doesn't know he has most of it, and doesn't seem to like it if it is too much beyond slinging webs to swing on and possibly playing with the drone and/or tracker.

Speaking of web-slinging... loved the bit about having to run across the open field. It was one of the many little subtleties that made this film great.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote