Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #214
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ok so here is my little checklist I've created to 1000/1000 the game. Hopefully, I'm not missing anything.

Quote:
Before starting NG+, go back and defeat Dark Sun Gyndolyn. Acquire his soul and create a unique weapon. You also need his miracle he drops.

Try to defeat Demon on first attempt at Asylum to get Demon's Hammer

The only tail I need to cut off in boss fights is the Bell Gargoyle to get the Gargoyle Tail Axe.

Talk to Quelana of Izalith in the Swamps and buy her pyromancies and upgrade your flame. Save Laurentis in the Depths. Talk to and buy pyromancies from Laurentis after beating Quelaag or sooner. Go back to Quelana after beating Quelaag and discovering Chaos Servant covenant. Expect to spend 100,000 souls.

Try to get the flip ring. Expect to spend god knows how many souls.

Rank up Warrior of Sunlight to +1 on 2nd playthrough and use Gwyn's Soul to get Great Lightning Spear and Sunlight Spear.

Talk to Rhea of Thorlund at the Parish IMMEDIATELY after saving her in Tomb of the Giants. Expect to spend 50,000 souls.

DO NOT PLACE THE LORVESSEL ON THE THING. Don't even talk to Kingseeker Frampt AT ALL. Join Darkwraith covenant after beating The Four Kings. Do not be a member of Princess Guard or Way of White before beating. You know what, just be safe and go to Carim and leave whatever covenant you're in and be covenantless.

These are the weapons I still have to create on my 2nd playthrough with the boss souls. Hopefully I can avoid having to play a 3rd playthrough by finding some cheating hacker who has a spare Soul of Sif and Gwyn's Soul.
- Chaos Blade
- Crystal Ring Shield
- Cursed Greatsword of Artorias
- Darkmoon Bow
- Golem Axe
- Great Lord Greatsword (3rd playthrough?)
- Greatshield of Artorias (3rd playthrough?)
- Smough's Hammer (MUST DEFEAT ORNSTEIN FIRST which might be a problem if I summon people. I'll just have to message them and let them know what the plan is before starting the boss battle)
- Tin Darkmoon Catalyst

Create a +10 Divine Weapon with a White Titanite Slab. Large ember and slab are found in the Tomb of the Giants.

Beat the game a 2nd time. Choose different ending from the 1st.

Last edited by RoXer; 06-24-2012 at 06:07 PM.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote