View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:23 AM   #4
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
On too late for me, but I might catch a replay tomorrow.

Card isn't amazing outside of the main event.
You're right it's not amazing but it could be a sleeper, there are some really great workers on the card. I personally haven't watch ROH steadily for years so seeing some guys like Daniels and Kazarian, I haven't seen them wrestle in like 5 years. Also I'm really into the Hangman Page vs Jay White match and hoping that Page goes over. I like his promo's and look, he could be a big deal. Kind of reminds me of AWA Curt Henning. And as for Jay White, I want him to do well, I don't fully believe in him but I'm hoping he pulls out an incredible performance.

Also the big tag match with Okada and Ishii vs Zack Sabre and Suzuki is exciting, just to see how those stories will progress.

The main event is so so for me, I don't care for the Bucks but, I know that they have the ability and likelihood to totally change my mind. Mostly I'm just excited to see something new. This is NJPW's US product so I am excited to see how it feels like on the air.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote