View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:35 AM   #329
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Nothing involving Baron Corbin is a win.
Sadly, you're right about that.

I meant comparatively for what could be accomplished. He is still looks pretty damn green to have been there as long as he has (he seems like a white Moose to me), and I don't understand how he's both a monster AND chickenshit heel, but of the drawbacks to him, that is one thing that clearly isn't his fault. They are bound and determined that this guy is going to be a star, so why not do it in a constructive manner instead of afterthought or aside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl The Gay Janitor View Post
[Southpaw Regional Wrestling] should be the 3rd hour of raw.
I agree... if for no other reason, I insist on calling Jason Jordan "Porkchop Jones" so much, that I literally had to force myself to remember Jason' Jordan's name was Jason Jordan while typing this.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote