View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #23
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Part of me wants to see another Taker v Lesnar match: Taker avenges his loss to Lesnar and then retires. I want to see Goldberg win the WWE title at Wrestle Mania though so I'm torn on this one.

But I think for a while now there have been rumours of Cena v Taker so that's the way to go.

Also given WM 34 is back in New Orleans that might be a better time for Taker to retire and avenge his defeat to Lesnar (i.e. return to the scene of the crime) but that is of course assuming he is still fit to compete.

WRT Sting, the man isn't getting back in the ring again nor should he do unless he wants to see out his days paralysed from the neck down. The Sting v Taker ship sailed a long time ago and if Sting's brief run in WWE was anything to go by, it's best he stays retired.
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote